Tax 101 Episode S02E03 | Andre Bothma
We interviewed Andre Bothma, Founder of Tax Maverick at BankerX, a tax account manager and a YouTuber providing content on tax within South Africa. We discuss:
- The key topics around the difficult and complicated topic of tax specifically for normal people as well as for artists.
- We explore issues such as different types of tax that people need to pay. - We discuss the tax system, why it exists and how it contributes to the economy and social support.
- We also look at the basic pillars of tax and what people need to understand regarding tax, the aim is to make it more comfortable to function within the tax system.
- We also look at the impact of tax on small businesses which is the area in which most artists operate.
- Lastly, we cover some of the benefits and tax breaks for small businesses and where self-employed artists and small businesses can get tax advice.
About Our Guest:
Andre Bothma: Tax guy on Twitter and YouTube
Subscribe on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4LmLFD3wVzEBerdbZ15iSg
Listen on Spotify https://open.spotify.com/show/4Sj0r90i0JmUHFDefrRkoH?si=6ecf48eec3ec4665
Listen on Apple Podcasts: https://podcasts.apple.com/za/podcast/finance-for-hippies-podcast/id1437833813
Follow us on Twitter @Finance4Hippies
Follow us on Instagram @FinanceforHippies
Follow us on Facebook @FinanceforHippies
👨🏽🏫 Co Host: @Mr_MediaX
👨🏽🏫 Co Host: @nadrkie
🔊 Sound: @cfunkza
📸 Filmed By: Joshua Maboea
Illustrated By @raysoksillustrations
Design by: https://www.somethingelsedesign.co.za/